View Single Post
Old 06-25-2007, 01:57 AM

Default Re: 10nl Yaaaay I luv to flop sets.....@#$# board....

Full Tilt Poker - No Limit Hold'em Cash Game - $0.05/$0.10 Blinds - 5 Players - (LegoPoker HH Converter)

SB: $13.50
BB: $7.85
Hero (UTG): $10.75
CO: $9.75
BTN: $6.15

Reads: <font color="blue">Hero just sat at table 3 hands ago and has raised the last two with no flop seen. No real history with villain but he runs 46/21/2 over 200 datamined hands.</font>

Preflop: Hero is dealt 8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (5 Players)
<font color="red">Hero raises to $0.40</font>, CO calls $0.40, 3 folds

Flop: ($0.95) 8[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">Hero bets $0.60</font>, <font color="red">CO raises to $1.90</font>, Hero calls $1.30

Turn: ($4.75) 8[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (2 Players)
Hero checks, <font color="red">CO bets all-in for $7.45</font>

Well looks like I made the most donktastic play in the world(at least according to my respected colleagues.. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img])

Anyone see a call here????

I'd been running into the stone cold nuts here the last couple of days, so I played it weak tight, with the plan of CRAI on a bricked turn....literally wanted to kick myself in the balls when the Jc hit on the turn.