View Single Post
Old 06-24-2007, 01:16 PM

Default Re: PLO SnG - Check my line please

[ QUOTE ]
Yes, and those percentages don't take into account that his 67tt was double-suited, which should add several percentage points to the overall preflop equity ...

[/ QUOTE ]

I dunno. I think there's a pretty decent chance the original call was a misclick. Once he made the mistake and was now facing a reraise, steamed and said "F it". On the flop he just gave up and decided to donate the rest of his chips.

That's the only line that seems to make sense to me. It just doesn't seem like a completely thought out hand at all. I think that if anybody had been paying attention they would have easily known ninelives held AA2x or AA3x.

So knowing that you're most likely looking at AA2x or AA3x PLUS another hand that also figures to have your hand beat both ways, if not high alone, just seems like a horrible play to me. Facing more than one opponent increases the possibility that one if not both of your suits are no good as well.

You can make an argument that calling and dumping the hand if you don't hit a flop is what he was trying to do, well, he called, bricked the flop and still got the rest of his chips in anyway.

There's still a lot of people left in this SnG, is this really the hand and the situation you want to commit to? Calling the reraise is most times than not committing tournament suicide, is it not? Even if he were to fold on the flop, he would only have two times around the table with out playing a hand. More times than not, you're not going ot survive with that stack.

If he were to fold to the reraise, he would be in a lot better shape than if he were to call and hope to beat two hands that are most likely beating his hand.