View Single Post
Old 06-22-2007, 06:33 PM

Default What is the skill level difference between 200nl vs 100nl?

I just recently switched from limit 10/20-15/30 over to 100nl. The problem I'm having are the mini raises to see the flop cheaply, etc. Which is very cheap compared to limit, and their blinds.

I can basically steal the blinds with a raise of 4-8. Which also means, when I have a legitimate hand like KK/AA, they all freaking fold.

Example, I have AA with the BB. 3 limps and the sb call to me. I mini raise to 5, and everyone freaking folds.

UTG I limp with KK. I get one limper, SB raises to 2, I raise it to 6, and everyone folds.

I'm not complaining, after 1300 hands, I'm making 28.87bb/100 which is great compared to limit. Its fairly a non aggressive level. But at these stakes, everyone is super tight, and folds like a house of cards to any aggression. And from a limit background, I'm just to putting in a couple of bets to defend my blind, etc etc.

If I move to 1/2. Does the skill level make a significant jump? I'm not use to losing $200 on a single hand decision.

I'm still trying to adjust from limit to no limit. Any more advise? Already read the stickies.

Thanks in advance