View Single Post
Old 06-22-2007, 10:22 AM

Default Re: PLO in Vegas during the WSOP---Please keep here

I stopped at Binions the other night and they didn't have any PLO going. Maybe it's just a weekend thing or surrounding their PLO tournament...

[ QUOTE ]
Sometimes the game can play deep and uncapped buyin PLO is deceptively big. typical online win rate ideas should be thrown out the window.

[/ QUOTE ]

Few nights ago I saw a 3k+ pot with 2 pair vs a flush draw where they got all the money in on the turn with a possible straight on the board... If you get the right people together, some ridiculous stuff tends to happen. What I don't like is when more than a few people start to steam and then everyone starts reraising all-in preflop. The other night that happened for like an hour staright at my table until a few of them finally gave up.

[ QUOTE ]
The best thing ever invented in mississippi was the mississippi straddle.

[/ QUOTE ]

According to a few fellow nits, it's actually called a button straddle. A MS is where you can do it from any position.

[ QUOTE ]
any of you sit in the bigger games yet? 5-10? 10-25? I saw a list for 100-200, was that any of you?

[/ QUOTE ]

I was sitting next to one of them the other night and saw 3 people get it allin preflop for a small fortune (like 30k maybe?) with aces, KQ83 and 9976........... I bet they're even softer than 2-5.