View Single Post
Old 06-22-2007, 08:18 AM

Default Re: B, B, or V: Hot girl on my left @ Bellagio flirts w/ me; I bust he

We went back to the Bellagio tonight; Cumulonimbus' girl was playing again (at table 31 for any 2+2ers that were there; she was the super hot blonde), and the plan was for him to get a table change over to her table, but we all decided to go to Caesar's to play 1/2 uncapped and get hammered. Instead of sticking with his girl, Cumulo didn't want to stick around and decided to ask her to come to Caesar's with us; sadly, she declined, even though they were sexing each other through eye contact across the poker room the whole night leading up to this conversation. I think I felt worse about this than he did, I was really hoping he would pull through [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

We got over there and they started up a 4/8 HORSE game for us, which was pretty fun for a few hours. I only really won one big pot, at limit HE:

DJ Sensei raises UTG, carrotsnake 3bets, I 4bet 9[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], DJ caps at 5 bets, we all call. Flop 6[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]; DJ leads, I raise, he 3-bets, I call for deception. Turn 8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], he leads, I raise, he calls. River 3[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], he checks, I say "bet", he says "raise" before I can even put chips out, I say "3-town" before the word "raise" even leaves his mouth, he snapcalls K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]. Ship!

Beat: I dropped $200 in the mixed game after already dropping $500 at 2/5 [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] I suck at the poker.