View Single Post
Old 06-22-2007, 01:05 AM

Default Re: US: PLAYERSONLY withdrawel issues??

A couple weeks ago, some players received an email stating:

"I am writing to inform you that your recent bank wire withdrawal for ... requested on ... from your account ... has not been processed. Unfortunately, our international bank wire option has been suspended pending the location of a new wire processing partner. We are working to resume business as usual, but for the time being in order to make progress with this situation you have two immediate options:

Option 1:
We can change the method of your withdrawal to DHL check for free of charge. This is the quickest way to have your money back with you at present. If you wish to change method to DHL check, please simply respond to this email saying so. Please note that for amounts greater than $2,500 you will be sent multiple DHL checks of no more than $2,500 each. For accounting security reasons, it is strongly advised that you do not cash or deposit multiple checks with your bank at the same time.

Option 2:
We can cancel your withdrawal and place it back in your account as V-Chips. This enables you play or to re-request your withdrawal by DHL Check at your own convenience."

My recent payments by check have gone through in ~2 weeks, so I am satisfied.