View Single Post
Old 06-21-2007, 11:27 PM

Default Re: line check TPTK earlyish in $220 HUSNG

[ QUOTE ]
call flop, get it in on a non-king turn.

[/ QUOTE ]

"this is the 1st level against between two players who don't know each other you tard, regardless of him thinking you are aggressive the 1st 3bet is usually still judged differently. It is a definite shove if there was 2 X a suit on board because then villain can actually beat a hand that you shove if he just has a K, but he is more likely to have a weak A there, and will probably lead around 50% of his remaining stack any non-king turn making him totally committed - also if he is bluffing we provide a 2nd opportunity. "

I understand your POV, but given everything Hero has done so far he has a gross image and villain is going to get it in with a lot more stuff here than he should often. You think he's folding A9 to a shove here? He might get it in with worse aces and maybe even a king if we're lucky.

A king turn is actually not a terrible card for us here, I'm more inclined to be worried about low cards pairing up his ace.

I just think given the read and the way he has donked around against villain that he will get called way too light here to pass up the opportunity. And it's a non nutted hand that we're going to be shoving with little recourse if called, so if he folds here it's just another maniac looking move to tilt him and make him go in even wider next time.

It's definitely not a an opinion worth calling somebody a tard over....