View Single Post
Old 06-21-2007, 04:04 PM

Default Re: This Forum Will Close June 30th

Closing. Yeah it is too bad but not suprising. I have received two great rb offers thru this forum with twoplustwo sponsored sites which may not of happened without this forum. Also threads like the party situation were quite helpful.
Its obviously the rakeback sites/advertisers at twoplustwo
are responsible for having this informative and helpful forum shutdown. They are already making buckets of money from players and they obviously want more. So their solution is to limit player communication and get overly protective of their interests. To me, this is bad business. Without the players they make nothing. I liken it to the way professional sports operates in North America. Decisions are consistently made to benefit owners and players and to hell with the fans who line their pockets.
IMO this type of action is of no benefit to the players who make the poker world go around. I also think its a dumb move by the affilates to have a forum like this closed. They are starting to behave more and more like the poker sites by finding new ways to reduce players' communication, alternatives, and freedoms. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.