View Single Post
Old 06-21-2007, 11:11 AM

Default Re: Absolute Regulars Thread

I played some at AP in then full ring 2/4 and 3/6 games last fall and early winter before the BONUS RB changes. Then I found the games actually got better after some of the grinders left (plus I finally figured out how to play short handed and stopped spewing). I had a pretty good winrate over about 30k hands of 6max 3/6, but since moved most of my play to FTP because they kept throwing me bonuses and I wanted to take a shot at their 5/10 game. Whenever I would go back and play a few hands at AP I always felt like their games were fishier, but the RB structure sucked, and the game selection late night was sometimes awful (plus FTP got resizeable tables).

so now that I am back to playing more this summer I had a couple of questions if anyone doesn't mind taking a shot at them....

1. anyone who splits their playing time between FTP and AP what do they think about the game selection?

2. now that I have Epass up and running is it fairly easy to withdrawal and redeposit money to pick up bonuses at AP?

3. When are the best times to play on AP? I find that FTP is significantly easier off-peak hours for Americans(between 3am and 5pm). Wondering if this was true at AP, or if most of the donators are still Americans.

4. Finally how tough are the 5/10 games? On FTP I ran into quite a few online "pros" who were either dropping down for game selection, trying out new things, or just grinding away. For the while I played 5/10 on FTP I thought the games were significantly harder than any other level I had played at on Party, AP, FTP, or Stars.

thanks for any help anyone can offer.

sorry I'm not giving out my SN, but I think I have managed to stay under the radar for the most part (don't know if that is a bad sign) and I'd like to stay that way.