View Single Post
Old 06-21-2007, 06:21 AM

Default Re: need some tournament help

agreed get involved in posting and answering hands. remember to use a hand converter. read the anthology aswell.

observe the whole table, start with the 2 to your left and the 2 to your right as you'll need info for stealing and restealing later on

i am tight like a bitch in the first few rounds. waiting for premiums or seeing cheap flops trying to hit a monster.

as the blinds increase i start stealing, 75/150 on stars. usually start restealing 100/200/ante, 200/400/ante when you have sufficient reads on villain

increase aggression on the bubble, don't be afraid to get knocked out. play for first. im happy if i get knocked out playing for first when on the bubble. having a good bankroll helps with playing loose on the bubble

if you get a bad beat you should be happy as you made the right move. also helps to berate the player in the chatbox on how bad his play was etc etc... also remember the times you got lucky.

if you give a bad beat you should be dissapointed. if you double up from a nice river card, the adrenaline will be pumpin and you'll be giggling like a schoolgirl. don't, you're play prob sucked and you got lucky.

this works for me.

good luck