View Single Post
Old 06-20-2007, 08:39 PM

Default Re: Full Tilt Shortcuts - new ahk script

Hey Nano, just a quick request. Do you think in one of your upcoming releases you could change how fast the program auto-hits the "Time" button? Right now it's set so that it will hit it almost immediately after the 15 second warning rainbow bar starts up, is it possible you could delay this so that it waits 7 seconds? This way it still has plenty of time to activate it and it doesn't waste resources by auto-hitting it in cases where I simply didn't notice the action was on me.

Also, sometimes it brings unwanted attention to me, because it says that I requested "TIME" right in the chat window. And when I do that preflop or when I was planning on bluffing, it causes people to think a little bit more because they wonder why I would request for time preflop, or think i may be "acting" when I hit time and then raise them.

And it also let's the more knowledgable players know that I'm using an AHK script, because it auto-activates right away every time.

These are all small grievances that may or may not yield any real benefit if corrected, but none-the-less I think it's something that would be +EV if easy to implement.