View Single Post
Old 06-20-2007, 07:51 PM

Default Really weird lower stakes live hand. Still confused about it.

So I was playing a 5/10 live game at caesars. The game was really good because there was a drunk guy who kept losing his chips then going out to roulette, putting it all on red, and coming back with his winnings. Anyway he left and im about to leave in about an hour later. I have been playing pretty well, and had an all in bluff on the river that was shown after he folded. A lot of the table doesn't want to play hands with me. Its now 7 handed.

Villain in this hand is a young kid who was friends with two guys who were already in the game. He came with a rack of 5 dollar chips, so i figured this was a step up in limits after a lower game broke. This was confirmed because 7 handed he didnt play a hand for 4 straight orbits. He has about 2000 to start the hand and I cover.

I pick up a pocket pair in MP. After two limpers I make it 60. 6 people in total call, including villain who is in the small blind. Flop is 5 5 5. So scared villain leads out the size of the pot. He has about 1600 behind or something. Folded to me and I call.

Turn is the 2c, so the board is 5h 5d 5s 2c. There is about 700 in the pot at most. He immediately goes all in for 1600. What range do you put him on and what is the lowest pocket pair you call him with here. I sat for 2 minutes and couldn't think of a hand he could have. Really weird hand.

I am also almost positive this is never a bluff and always for value from him.