View Single Post
Old 06-20-2007, 08:20 AM

Default Re: Absolute Regulars Thread

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
first off, i'm not a losing player. i dont win tons, but i haven't had a losing month of poker in a long time, which is something to be proud of these days.

About Gravy, sure, they are better than random fish, much better, but when you look at all the 35/25's out there, gravy is much worse than other 35/25's. I've seen him make many many mistakes.

Before anyone says it, yes, I make mistakes too, but that's ok.

I am a 17/10/xx in full ring, so maybe that's where he has stats on me from.

[/ QUOTE ]

18/11 when filtered for 6 or less. :P

What in particular do you see gravylegs do that you think is bad?

[/ QUOTE ]

well, like every other 30+/20+ pyscho, they think they can get me to fold because I'm a 11/5/1.0 [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Just hand reading mistakes really. Like bluff raising the river when I can have a folding hand 0% of the time when I bet the river. Or retarded PF moves, like I raise UTG and he 3bets me with 75o on the button. I understand what he's trying to do, but he just picks horrible spots to do it in.

Also, he doesn't learn from his failures. He just keeps doing the same thing, even though it hasn't worked the first 3 times. He also has tried bluffing the super fish on more than 1 occasion.

Like I said, he's not the worst player, anything like that, but as far as 35/25 lagtags go, he's nothing to be scared of.