View Single Post
Old 06-20-2007, 06:26 AM

Default Re: Update on Townsend/Farha/Baldwin Game Monday?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
75s,

In the absence of first hand knowledge, logical deduction is more than enough.

[/ QUOTE ]
Ok, Farha sux at poker. He has and never will beat anyone. Money is all from prostitution ring. Brian is god! Pray in the direction of sbrugby FTW!

[/ QUOTE ]do you intentionally miss people's points, or are you just [censored] retarded?

[/ QUOTE ]
Perhaps you should read the whole conversation. It was a sarcastic way of disregarding his point. He claimed to use "logic" but his assumptions were as unsubstantiated as my claim that "Farha is up". I countered his post with an equally frivolous assertion. He didn't pick on the sarcasm. So, I addressed it "reasonably" later (see above).

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont have time to look it up, but there was a piece by someone, i believe Barry Greenstein, who talked about the big game and what they play.

In it, he said when Sammy is in town they throw out a lot of the games like triple draw and stud, and replace them with Omaha limit, O8 and PLO - games Sammy is said to be the best in the world at.

This is the key info my point is based on - if you assume it is correct, then everything i stated about him being a loser or a catalyst to bring in other losers and generally improve the game by losening others up is 100% logical.

If he were a massive winner, or someone who won without bringing in extra cash to offset said winnings, then when he turns up to play there is no way in hell they will change the game to suit him.