View Single Post
Old 06-19-2007, 10:06 PM

Default Re: Brandi out in 1st round HU

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You are an idiot to even post this. Did you actually see how the hand went down? I doubt it.
I raised pre flop. Was called. My opponent was a very poor/weak player and had been folding his small blinds to me. I flopped pair with nut flush draw. The guy bluffed out with nothing. I made a very nice size raise. He called. A 4 10 board. The next card that came off was a 2, giving me two pair. I put him all in. He had been playing 3 5 off suit.
Right now I have been getting cold decked. Am playing great but getting very unlucky. I can only hope that changes. And that you grow a life and find someone else to report on.

[/ QUOTE ]

Report says you had 24s here. I was guessing A2. If you had 24s here, then you aren't getting "cold decked", you are just a donkey. Please explain how you had the "nut flush draw" with 24s?

[/ QUOTE ]
What's wrong with raising 42s HU? Seems standard.

She didn't have the nut flush draw, but was way ahead on the flop.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nothing is wrong with raising any hand PF. Once you get called, bet into and called again, maybe it's time to slow down with bottom pair and a 4 high flush draw???? She had no idea where she was on the flop, especially against a player who had found courage (and likely cards) to finally stand up to her. At that point in time you couldn't know she was ahead on the flop. And then to complain of what bad luck you have when you catch a 2 and it makes your donk hand as well as your opponents hand? Cold decked, come on. She simply overplayed it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well without chip stacks and other info about the player you have no clue whether she overplayed it or not. Bottom 2 with a flush draw is pretty well the nuts heads up.