View Single Post
Old 06-19-2007, 03:18 PM

Default Re: Has anyone tried Pic-Club?

I know the folks who started Pic-club, and while I dont appreciate the apparrent spam attempt either, I can tell you that this company is NOT a scam but a legitimate attempt to create a new and legal online funding method.

I suspect that they are only the fourth or fifth new company out there, and that there will be many more as time goes on.

Whether the company has succeeded in its efforts to provide a valuable and useful funding method, and/or whether its worth your time to check them out .... well you folks will have the final say on that.

But I add this post only because I think it important to recognize and discuss EVERY new funding company/method that comes up. I neither endorse nor represent Pic-club, nor do I condone spam. But I agree with M. Haven, Pic-club's existence and method of operation is worthy of further discussion, if only to encourage and educate others to try similar new companies. Somebody someday has to come up with something better than epassporte, and I expect to read about it on 2+2 first.

Skallagrim