View Single Post
Old 06-19-2007, 02:29 PM

Default Re: Why doesn\'t the Bellagio have a more \"modern\" waitlist

[ QUOTE ]
Joker, I was told for Bellagio poker room that there was a $20 list and a $50 list and that most people just tip the $20 but the $50 will get you almost immediate seating because few people do it. Haven't tried it myself as I almost invariably play table games in Vegas. The irritating thing is that the floor doesn't tell you this or even hint in any way that I can pick up on, rather, I had to get the information from some other players. Why don't they just tell you that in exchange for such and such tip, you can get such and such added service? Don't make a mystery out of it. Some of us come from areas where tipping the floor is not allowed or at least frowned on. We are not psychics. Oh well, rant over. If I get a chance to play again and try the tipping trick, I'll let you know how it works. I have never heard anyone say $10 is enough.

[/ QUOTE ]

bah, sometimes I wonder if this is all rumors that are spread by irate locals/tourists. People were recently fired allegedly for this reason, how soon we all forget.