Thread: my big peeve
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2007, 10:25 PM

Default my big peeve

i'm so pissed i read the hell's kitchen spoiler. i have not watched one minute of the show since i found out the winner.

however, this raises a dilemma. am i here for wagering, or entertainment.

in this case, the props had been closed for betting, so i did not miss any lost wagering potential. but let's say the winner of 'america's got talent' were spoiled? i would be torn because the only wager that was available was for a penny-ante, $50 bet. what price do i put on this grey line of not wanting to know, to need to know? i say there has to be at least $100 at stake for me to read a credible spoiler. i miss the sheet out of hell's kitchen, but can't justify the waste of all those hours watching.

also, to try and get some traffic i think i will start posting tomorrow about specific props. i.e. i will present the open/available prop, then have a poll in the thread to see what everyone is thinking (poll includes the lurkers. comments welcome of course). so, we will analyze each prop, then after all your hard work i will bet on it for personal profit. [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]