View Single Post
Old 06-18-2007, 05:14 PM

Default Re: Hollywood Poker refuses to live up to their promotional T&Cs

OK, I have some very nice results to post here, thanks to HPMike. I have been paid in full for both hands that were denied earlier. Actually, I was paid double, I'm not sure if that was the intent or not.

In addition, I have been given a couple of tourney tickets. I feel the matter has now been resolved more than fairly, and would like to congratulate Hollywood Poker for doing the right thing, and then some.

HPMike took full responsibility for the confusion, as he said their support team was simply following the T&C's he had laid out for them...it would've been easy for him to lay this at their feet, so kudos to him for that.

Finally, I have one last thing to say about their CS. Although I was not getting what I wanted from them, I must say they were always VERY prompt and professional with their replies, and that helped move things along much quicker. At many sites, it would have taken weeks to get two or three replies, rather than a couple of days to exchange several emails like at HP.

I am going to use the "Notify Mod" button, as I think it would be a good idea to change the title of this thread now to reflect the excellent resolution.