View Single Post
Old 06-18-2007, 03:39 PM

Default FTP .5/1 hu NL bad play by me?

I have been playing this guy HU nle for about 2 hrs. we both started at $70. I had been dominating this, playing a REALLY tight game. hadnt bluffed one spot other than some timely c-bets. i staked him with a floped Broadway against his ace. he re-buys with a full buyin, and i widdle that down to $60, with the same strategy. during this time i caught him 5-6 times making 3- barrel bluffs into me.
with the stacks like this:

ME: $189.50
HIM: $119(just re-filled)
( i dont have a hand converter so bare with me)
I was Delt AsQs OTB
i raise to 4( my standard raise)
he RE-raises to $10. he had been doing this quite often to my raises, i uslually gave him credit unless i had a big hand. i call
flop:
QdKsJs
he bets $15, which up until this point has usually ment that he caught nothing and is c betting me. so i re-raise to $50, impling that i hit the king. he stops for a sec runs his clock down the just calls.
turn Jd. he Best $20. here im thinking that maybe he hit two pair or maybe even the str8. it seemed like a pretty weak bet too me so, i re-raise all in. i figure that even if he has a king i got some outs and best case im ahead with my queen. he again runs it all the way down plus his time bank and finally calls. was my push Bad based on my reads? did i miss read his line?