View Single Post
Old 06-17-2007, 11:29 AM

Default Re: What\'s your line

dude dont fold this preflop ever argh

I also think u have it backwards. 3betting players who never fold postflop is probably worse than 3betting playres who are more likely to fold overs when they miss (which is often 2/3s of the time) and gain fold equity against better PPs on 2 hi card flops. vs real loosies or lags i think not 3betting here is preferable and picking and chosing ur flops/ boards to peel or cr. maybe i have this preflop stuff wrong tho?

flops tough without a read i let it go for now or call and fold the turn (id be more likely to call the flop raise on Q99 for example), some players this flop raise is only air (or at least more than enought to justify a CD).

I think somewhere in there tho maybe 99+ we have to call tihs down as a default becuz the line is so weak? when there are enough worse PPs that would/ could play this way (cuz they do a lot, wanting to fold AK AJ ect) we just cant fold i think with the overlay from the pot. its very important to watch what people are raising u with off the flop when u 3bet out of the blinds (or cr u with when ur the pf3). so critical.