Default Re: ****Official 2007 NY Mets NL East Champs Thread****

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
lets all say 1 player is highly overrated because of 1 bad day...gg logic

[/ QUOTE ]

If you are refferring to Glavine try 4 1/2 bad SEASONS
If you are reffering to Beltran try this ENTIRE SEASON
If you are reffering to Delgado, you're an idiot.

We didn't say over-rated either we just said these people aren't doing well. Obviously Glavine/Delgado have had tremendous careers.

[/ QUOTE ]

i dont care much for glavine i never liked him

beltran i hope ur joking, last year he had mvp type numbers. This year he started ON FIRE front runner for the mvp award and has cooled down as of late, the mans not allowed to have a slump i guess. He still has better numbers then quite a few players btw.

wasnt referring to delgado at all, sure he has had his ups and downs this season but he had those 2 weeks where he ripped everythinggggggg even though willie kinda dissed him in the papers today about his wild swings last night he has been consistent throughout his career and its only a matter of time before he gets back on track

i was referring to beltran who is just an amazing player and a very valueable asset to the team as he is also WELL ABOVE average defensively

[/ QUOTE ]

Right now what we need is CLUTCH hits. HITs WITH RISP. Beltran has been pathetic in meanigful spots I can't think of 1 big hit hes had this year. Reyes is the only guy who hits in big spots. LoDuca also has to go back to the 2 hole. I don't understand the lineup right now.