View Single Post
Old 06-16-2007, 05:43 PM

Default Re: Bodog account hacked, wiped out, they say I owe them MORE!

Yeah, I'm afraid that is the bottom of it. Spent 45 minutes on the phone with them while they initially investigated, then told me they'd get back to me when they reached a decision, and that was it. I've got an advocacy website contacting them on my behalf now--he's been very good at greasing the wheels in the past.

I wouldn't be too pissed, Beavis, except I have more than $225 in pending wagers (crockpot's MLB futures), so while I could give them a good "F--- you" and just write off the "debt," I definitely have more than $225 in equity in those wagers, so unless I get a decision changed the debt will be "paid."

What angers me the most is that they can say "unauthorized activity counts" when I lose money, but when someone makes an unauthorized deposit they're like "Woah! That's not yours, we're taking it back!" even though it wasn't a chargeback on the card AFAIK, they said "we took it away because you said it wasn't yours." Shouldn't they have checked the name on the credit card in the first place?