View Single Post
Old 06-15-2007, 07:56 PM

Default Re: FWF crushing sbrugby

[ QUOTE ]
I would guess at least 300

[/ QUOTE ]June 15, 2007

tilt free Today was not a great day. I ended up stuck about 300K which mainly resulted from me missing draws and bluffing people who can't/won't fold. I am probably not looking at the long run but I feel as though I am playing very well just not catching any semi bluffs. I feel like its been like that since the last week in May. Things just haven't been going my way online, which is going to happen and is probably just a regression to the mean.

The thing I am most proud of during this time is I haven't tilted. I used to have major tilt issues. I remember on prima shoving Q3o against colossus's opening raise because I was so tilted for 100BB at a 100/200 game. That was about 6 months ago and I haven't really tilted since then. I think the change is I have played so much poker that the beats and weak players sucking out and hitting and running don't bother me. I understand how the poker economy works and don't get riled up when some one hits and runs because I realize that how I make money. Its from these weak players not from sitting playing Patrik HU at 300/600.

I think a big game is going to run tonight and I look forward to playing live as I have been playing my B game online for the past few weeks. I am also looking forward to the tourneys I am planning on playing as a nice change of pace. I usually dread playing tourneys but for some reason I am looking forward to the two I have planned especially the 5K heads-up one on Tuesday.