View Single Post
Old 06-15-2007, 10:33 AM

Default Re: 10-20 at the RIo

[ QUOTE ]
Do you really think I'm actually winning on the turn? What are YOU putting them on at this point? Personally, I'm now completely discounting the PFR (though I guess some weird AA FPS could be going on). The villian though? Is he just peeling with 55? Most importantly, what about the guy behind me? 14 cards saw the flop FOURTEEN (2 of them ours) Are you really ready to believe that none of them are an ace? At this point, at least, I'm pretty sure I need to improve to win the hand and am folding to any bet.

[/ QUOTE ]

Think about your turn and river play together, if you plan on calling a river bet UI then why not bet the turn and take a freebe since 1 bet is going in on the turn/river anyway and if more go in, your hand is toast. I agree w/the rest the posters in that you should bet the turn and hope they were on draws or although unlikely you may be able to fold out a better Q.

You said villain here was sneaky, but can he make a laydown? Is your image good? I think raising the river might be best here b/c KQ, QJ is a pretty decent size of his range and he might lay it down to a river raise. On top of that, you might get one of these guys to lay down a weak ace when you force them to call 2 cold