View Single Post
Old 06-14-2007, 07:56 PM

Default Re: 44 from EP. Big hand, big pot. I count at least one error here. What about you?

[ QUOTE ]
i would fold preflop til you can figure out how to maximize your winnings on sets

[/ QUOTE ]
Ouch. I think you're right though. Actually, I reckon it's close to a fold for everyone. And close to a fold in longer versions of the game. I say this knowing the game - limping along seems good in others. I'm not sure what I was thinking - too excited to see a limper before me.

[ QUOTE ]
Flop: You were probably planning to checkraise the button but now that you're wedged between the flop bettor and the pf raiser, call with the intention of 3-betting or capping if it comes back raised.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes, I would have certainly check-raised the button if I had a chance. I didn't check-raise because, as people have said, it gives my hand away. But as others have said, perhaps I should have done it anyway. So I made a hash of the flop. I think I should have raised the original UTG bet.

I really can't agree that betting the turn is bad. All button has done is raise the flop. I can't be sure he'll bet again. So I think I should bet, and then reraise if we get the chance.

So I think I made a hash of yet another hand.