View Single Post
Old 06-14-2007, 04:51 PM

Default Re: Can Now Divulge That Stock and Who Recommended It

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Evan,

As a general rule, people are taught not to place any value in tips received. Alone this is a bad rule, and David is pointing out one instance where having a read, might give you reason to actually listen.

[/ QUOTE ]
You're a fool if you'd take a tip from someone after they hesitated and turned around but not if they just told you outright.

Regardless, acting like this thread is any more than an exercise in David slobbing his own knob is just silly.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd rather give thoughtful consideration to the wisdom of experience, than be the fool who immaturely didn't think there was anything to be learned from David and his finance related threads.

There is alot of experience in this forum, and Evan, it would be good for you to talk less and listen more, based on the almost total lack of practical knowledge displayed by your posts here.

Evan, in this forum, your arrogance is going to cost people money!

[/ QUOTE ]
I hope it doesn't shock you to find out that I have absolutely no interest in your advice on how/what to post. I really doubt that my posting has ever cost anyone money, afterall, I wasn't stupid enough to tell people that they can compound 1% per day.

Edit: Also, can you expand on the practical knowledge I've displayed a lack of? Thanks.