View Single Post
Old 06-14-2007, 12:12 PM

Default Re: sometimes i play bad on purpose

i like the turn ck in hand 1, bb bets ATC almost 100% of the time here and if he doesnt the limper often takes a stab or vbs some worse hand

i usually ck the flop in hand 1 as well, the limper always seems to bet when ck'd to in my games. were u going to cr or just ck call?

i thikn u should just cr the turn tho he checks behind weak PPs and 4x worse Ts alot on the river, so when u get to the river and he bets ur not as strong as u were before against his range but I dont think we can not cr? I think if u get 3bet u dont win enough to call but whatever i wont argue that, it kind of comes down to a read i suppose, but almost noone 3bets TPGK here (altho y wouldnt u cr the turn with trips or better or raise TT JJ pre?) vs the river cr and those kind of hands dont usually limp even utg.

hand 2 i duno why the capper would ck this flop? would he ever cap 77 or lower here? and is the board K74 or K44/ K77, im guessing K74? I also dont know why he would raise the turn her with QQ rather than go for an overcall, the guy behind is never folding a hand that beats QQ and at best he hsa 3 outs with Ax which probably wont even call one turn bet so no point in raising. I guess whether i go into CD mode or 3bet depends on how i think hes likely to spew and how i interpret his capping range (if sets arent possible 3betting is better obviously), and his flop ck (whether honest or suspicious) and whether i know he can never fold TT here even after I 3bet the turn. so couple criteria there for me i guess.