View Single Post
Old 06-14-2007, 04:09 AM

Default Re: Another Chipotle Thread

I consider myself somewhat of a Chipotle connoisseur. I would estimate I have eaten there about 70 times in the last 8 month. I am currently on a 3 day streak. Here is my standard order.

Chicken (in the last week I have been going steak, considering making it my new standard. I have tried barbocoa, liked it but it doesn't mesh with the other ingredients as well IMO. Carnitas I have never had, I suppose I should try everything though if I am calling myself a connoisseur. Ok so anyways:

chicken/steak
pinto beans
rice
all 4 salsas (some hate this, I have converted one friend to it, and he is probably the biggest chipotle fan I know aside from myself. I suggest everyone try it once)
lettuce
cheese

I have not once had this sort of trouble with the beans. My problem I have is with them often giving me sour cream when I never ask for it. This occurs most often when there is a big crowd, so when my burrito is at the salsa station, I am about 3 to 4 feet back. So when they ask me, I say "can i get all 4 salsas please". I also hold up 4 fingers in case they can't hear me, I often don't enunciate well and the place can be loud. Anyways, I'd say about 40% of the time in this situation I get sour cream. It really pisses me off. Also you'd think at some point they'd start to recognize me since I have to be their most common customer by far.