View Single Post
Old 06-14-2007, 02:40 AM

Default Re: OK, Here\'s The Truth

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Newhouse says:
[ QUOTE ]
if she clears up this problem with me it will be good for her in the long run
...once she pays me, i will sort of treat her like she dosent exist, i want absolutely nothing to do with her other than what she owes me

[/ QUOTE ]

Brandi says:
[ QUOTE ]

As for Newhouse, it has circulated back to me that he has no intention of working out any kind of deal or taking any money from me....
I am trying to do the right thing here and reach some kind of a compromise. Since that cannot be done...

[/ QUOTE ]

Anyone involved in the lending business should take note here. This is a classic example of somehow who has no intention of paying their debts.

They will block, distort, and delete all reasonable arguments, and continue to rationalize their poor behavior to themselves and anyone stupid enough to listen.

When I see this type, and hear the first ridiculous argument, I immediately know they have no intention to pay despite what they say. If the money is to be returned, it won't be voluntarily.

[/ QUOTE ]

i dont understand the pt. Newhouse has zero recourse. SHe says he let her use the acct. He admits he did, but not at the stakes she allegedly played. He stayed friendly with her for weeks after. Then he gets all pissy cause she doesnt put out. She now offered to pay him 8k to drop the whole thing. This is 8k more than any court would award him. And he says he will take the money but not absolve the debt. So if you were her, you would pay here? for realz?

[/ QUOTE ]

Dood just shut up, PLEASE. PLEASE. The mets SUCK.

And since it seems like you're wondering, she will never put out for you that's for sure. PLEASE shut up.