View Single Post
Old 06-13-2007, 08:02 PM

Default doing bad at ucsd

I go to UCSD and am finishing my second year. I am doing really bad. I finished high school with above a 4.0(but an 1150 SAT), and now I have a 2.1 GPA. I go to class always, but even the kids who don't study or go to class do much better than me. I have all my GE's done and am trying to major in econ, but I am really bad at math and the econ department here is competitive so I might reconsider as I don't think I will be able to cut it. My only real option other than econ is majoring in history, but what kind of job can a history major get, is it even worth it?

High school was really easy and college is really hard. I cheated a lot in highschool, and I just can't seem to pull it off in college anymore as they really watch. At this point I feel like I am going to a college that is just out of my league, but then again I still feel like I am atleast as intelligent as most of my peers. I should have probably gone to SDSU I guess, but its too late to transfer now with my low GPA. I don't do any extra stuff and I have lots of free time, I just don't get it.

Anyone have any advice for me(besides ysscky)?

Edit: After reading this a couple of times it looks kind of like a troll post, but I promise its not. This is where I am at right now, pretty sad.