View Single Post
Old 06-13-2007, 03:47 PM

Default Re: Full Tilt you SUCK but FTPDoug and FTPSean are A -OK!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The situation may suck but it sounds like FTP was working in the best interests of it's clients after all (it just turns out the complaint came from a dirtbag).

I feel like Sean & Doug are owed some type of apology. Don't do transfers with people you don't know/trust.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are right, naming these individuals in my title was counterproductive, I hope that neither of them have lost any sleep over this blatant attack. I am sorry that I lumped them in with the suckage of their site. (Sean could have been left nameless if not for Doug recommending that I pm him).

I do also agree that they were/are looking out for the interest of their players, and even better yet if I ever get back on FT I know now how to handle someone at the tables that I do not like. Send him $5 and instantly e mail support saying that said person hacked my account, poof, he is shut for who knows how long....oh sweet revenge against someone who sucks out on you with his/her 2 outer. Imagine the possibilities. (once again, sarcasm for those that need the help)

[/ QUOTE ]

Internet poker has been around a long time now, and it always strikes me odd that people will still voluntarily transfer money between those that they don't know.

The Neteller issue was a little different, but there is absolutely no way I would even consider such a thing. Not for $50 - not for $100 - not for $5.

It's just not worth it and it amazes me each and every time I come across these types of threads.

It's good that it's working out for you, but I just can't understand why you did it in the first place.