View Single Post
Old 06-12-2007, 12:37 PM

Default Re: 3 hands, 1 villain

Hand 1 - .1/.2=auto felt for 50bb, I think people will play any Q, any draw like this so get it in. You were just unlucky.

Hand 2 - betting the turn is okay but you have to be prepared to fold if he raises. I actually prefer check calling the turn and re-evaluating river as not many worse hands will call a bet (although maybe at these levels they do?). If he checks behind on turn then you can bet river for value. Checking and folding to a bet is best against someone you feel would not bluff or make loose value bets.

Hand 3 - This is not a good fold IMO, you could easily be ahead here. I would raise the flop for information and to protect my hand against the possible draws he could be leading with. If he reraises then you can think about folding, if he calls then I would fire out again on a safe turn card if checked to. Villian could easily have a worse Ace, a draw or be on a stone cold bluff. This is .1/.2 and you cant give your opponents too much credit.

Try and post the actual hand history's next time using a converter. You will get many more replies.