View Single Post
Old 06-12-2007, 12:20 PM

Default Re: OK, Here\'s The Truth

[ QUOTE ]
David,

You're starting to annoy me. You of all people should know better than to use NVG as a public forum to express your mea culpa. Do you honestly believe that the 15-20 year olds that populate have will have any recognition of what you are talking about or that you will convince any of the adults here that you are just some disinterested 3rd party who took an interest in younger girl who was known as the biggest drama bomb on the site that you own? Or that you never clicked on Brandi's account name and chose the option to read all her posts? There aren't that many.

[/ QUOTE ]

I tend to agree with this although I can't say I am annoyed quite yet. Getting there.

David is walking a tightrope and doesn't quite know how to fall on his sword correctly. He doesn't want to piss her off so he perpetuates this myth of her as victim (childhood is always a great fallback postion for nutjobs). He can say, yeah she is messed up, no it is not her fault because of her father/uncle/priest/teacher, but she is a much better poker player then you all think she is. This keeps Brandi happy and reduces the penis-in-back post potential.

He claims complete ingnorance to the blatant theft yet says nothing about distancing himself from someone who he pretty much just posed for a picture with and gave a few poker lessons too. Clearly there is more to this story.