View Single Post
Old 06-12-2007, 11:40 AM

Default Re: Stars account hacked

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Your friend is trash, this is him 100%. You go to his house, and your account is robbed from his computer 12 hours later???? There is absolutely no way it was anyone but him. I would get really serious with the guy really quick. Get some evidence and confront him, if he continues to deny it get him arrested or something. A couple nights in jail could change his mind, as well as you telling everyone he is a dirty theif. Getting ostersized mught punish him some too. I don't see how your getting the cash back though, if he is degen enough to steal from you (BTW it really doesn't seem like your friend respects you at all if he does this and then straight up lies) then he prob doesn't have 6700$ to pay you back. And that is prob too little to get a a lawyer.

Gl

[/ QUOTE ]

He's obviously not going to come out and say 'It was me, let me pay you back $6700'

[/ QUOTE ]

His parents are your best shot at getting your $.

Once you have Stars' evidence and support, confront your friend and discuss him paying you back (which he will obviously respond to with "[censored] off")

After he turns you down, threaten to bring the issue up to his parents and the police - he'll probably tell you to [censored] off one more time.

Talk to his parents, let them know the entire situation and give them access to the email convos with stars - let them know that if your $ is not returned to you you'll make it a legal matter and their son will be branded a felon.

Seems like the best possibility of getting your $ back...