View Single Post
Old 06-12-2007, 03:16 AM

Default Re: Fact finding mission. LA vs ATL

[ QUOTE ]
Meh I'm a horrid dancer. The "i dont dance i just pull up my pants" is from a song and whenever someone asks me if i dance i just tell them that. Haven't you been to SD for like a month by now? You should make a drive up here soon to visit and just hang out. Aren't you bored by SD by now anyways? It's so chillaxing it's amazing. El D needs to start a LA thread soon! (I don't want to break the trend of ED starting those city threads)

[/ QUOTE ]

That Fat Joe song comes to your mind while the Goodie Mob "They Don't Dance No Mo'" comes to my mind (and I hope mm knows that song being from ATL).

I definitely need to take a trip up to LA and I'll be hitting up 2p2ers when I do. "If" I get this job, they'll sned me to two weeks training in Azusa so I'm sure I'll visit then. I moved from Pittsburgh (335,000 people in city limits) to San Diego (1,225,000 people in city limits) so there's a hellova lot more to do here. I don't see myself getting bored anytime soon. Can you believe I haven't even been to the beach yet? How sad am I!

We definitely do need a SoCal thread though.

/hijack