View Single Post
Old 06-11-2007, 08:14 PM

Default Standard 10NL flip winrate ofc

Biggest pot was about 18 buyins where I won the 13ish side pot and lost the main pot. A lot of these were 4 to 6-way so that just means I make more mobneys that way.

looooool DrSavage, more like DrSuckage amirite

Poker Stars - No Limit Hold'em Cash Game - $0.05/$0.10 Blinds - 5 Players - (LegoPoker HH Converter)

<font color="black">BALLER (SB): $139.00</font>
BB: $10.00
ooinsight (UTG): $2.00
CO: $77.40
GoT (BTN): $10.00

<font color="black">Preflop:</font> BALLER is dealt 8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (5 Players)
<font color="red">ooinsight raises all-in to $2.00</font>, <font color="red">CO raises all-in to $77.40</font>, GoT calls all-in for $10.00, BALLER calls $77.35, BB folds
Uncalled bet of $0.00 returned to CO

<font color="black">Flop:</font> ($166.90) Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (4 Players - 3 All-In)

<font color="black">Turn:</font> ($166.90) 6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (4 Players - 3 All-In)

<font color="black">River:</font> ($166.90) 4[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (4 Players - 3 All-In)

Pot Size: $166.90 ($2 Rake)

GoT had 5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (a straight, Four to Eight) and WON (+$20.50)
ooinsight had 2[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] and LOST (-$2.00)
CO had A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] and LOST (-$77.40)
BALLER had 8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (a pair of Jacks) and WON (+$57.00)

BALLER

Poker Stars - No Limit Hold'em Cash Game - $0.05/$0.10 Blinds - 5 Players - (LegoPoker HH Converter)

SB: $39.15
BB: $2.00
DrSavage (UTG): $38.00
GoT (CO): $10.00
<font color="black">BALLER (BTN): $38.20</font>

<font color="black">Preflop:</font> BALLER is dealt Q[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (5 Players)
<font color="red">DrSavage raises all-in to $38.00</font>, GoT calls all-in for $10.00, <font color="red">BALLER raises all-in to $38.20</font>, SB folds, BB calls all-in for $1.90
Uncalled bet of $0.20 returned to BALLER

<font color="black">Flop:</font> ($88.05) 6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (4 Players - 4 All-In)
BALLER said, "SHIP"
BALLER said, "IT"
<font color="black">Turn:</font> ($88.05) 2[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (4 Players - 4 All-In)

<font color="black">River:</font> ($88.05) 3[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (4 Players - 4 All-In)

Pot Size: $88.05 ($2 Rake)

BB had 5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (two pair, Sixes and Fives) and LOST (-$2.00)
GoT had 3[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] and LOST (-$10.00)
DrSavage had Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (two pair, Queens and Sixes) and LOST (-$38.00)
BALLER had Q[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (three of a kind, Sixes) and WON (+$48.05)

BALLER

Poker Stars - No Limit Hold'em Cash Game - $0.05/$0.10 Blinds - 3 Players - (LegoPoker HH Converter)

DrSuckage (SB): $10.00
GoT (BB): $69.00
<font color="black">BALLER (BTN): $105.20</font>

<font color="black">Preflop:</font> BALLER is dealt 2[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (3 Players)
<font color="red">BALLER raises all-in to $105.20</font>, DrSuckage calls all-in for $9.95, GoT calls all-in for $68.90
Uncalled bet of $36.20 returned to BALLER

<font color="black">Flop:</font> ($148) 2[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (3 Players - 3 All-In)

<font color="black">Turn:</font> ($148) Q[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (3 Players - 3 All-In)

<font color="black">River:</font> ($148) K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (3 Players - 3 All-In)

Pot Size: $148.00 ($1 Rake)

DrSuckage had A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] and LOST (-$10.00)
GoT had 7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (a pair of Deuces) and LOST (-$69.00)
BALLER had 2[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (three of a kind, Deuces) and WON (+$78.00)

SHIP IT

THERE WAS AN UNFORTUNATE INCIDENT WHERE I FOLDED 72o WHERE SOME OTHER DOUCHEBAGS WERE AT THE TABLE "HAND SELECTING" AND I THOUGHT IT WAS OK WHEN AS A MATTER OF FACT IT MIGHT HAVE DISPLAYED NITTINESS. GoT I APOLOGIZE V DEEPLY AND IF I OFFENDED YOU I HOPE I MAY MAKE IT UP TO YOU SOON.