View Single Post
Old 06-11-2007, 05:52 PM

Default Re: Full Tilt you SUCK and so does FTPDoug and FTPSean

*update* I still haven't heard back from FT, and too the guy that informed me that Sean doesn't do PM's, I only wrote him because Doug suggested I do it. Obviously the person that I did the transaction with (pokerplayer4352 on FT, svenskfisk on UB) is up to no good. I wrote FT, again, today and actually thanked them for blocking the subsequent deposits into my account from him as we were planning on a $400 exchange (would that have been enough to warrant a post, or do i need more zeros to be a true balla?) I could really care less if they confiscate the monies, I just really felt that an explanation was warranted other than, "your account will be frozen until you explain your relationship with this player", then don't get back to me for what is now 4 days. And to the wiseguy who suggested i play for play money, MY ACCOUNT IS FROZEN because of a bonehead move on my part, but i just really didn't feel like waiting 6+ weeks for a check from UB and was anxious to give you sharks at FT some dough.