View Single Post
Old 06-11-2007, 10:39 AM

Default Re: Questions about mid-level games at Borgata

I was at 20/40 in the must-move for most of Sunday. The one with the kid who spilled coffee all over the place.

The game was overall, pretty loose and very easy. One or two tight-passive local "pros" and four or five loose "Play any Ace" players. I was not afraid to get into a confrontation with anyone at the table. No one pays attention to how anyone else plays: I raised with KK UTG after folding two orbits of deuces and treys, and I got 5 callers [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]. Overall, a great, but very typical game.

My favorite hand of the evening: guy check-raises my set on the flop, then we go 4 bets on the turn, and the guy check-folding the river showing K high (no SD/FD). This was happening all night.

Unfortunately, the must-move 40/80 was shorthanded for most of the afternoon. There was one player who I was eager to play with, but there were 2 other very aggressive players who I did not want to tangle with. The 80/160 was running Saturday night, but I was still playing the 11AM $340 tournament. I was too exhausted to even check up on it before I left.