View Single Post
Old 06-11-2007, 07:13 AM

Default Re: Barebacking Question (not googletard stuff)

[ QUOTE ]
Scenario: 1, depends on girl probably even though it would be dumb there are some I would trust to be clean. Also the damage may not already be done. Obviously she probably isn't already pregnant and you probably haven't contracted any diseases yet. You certainly should put a condom on if the girl doesn't seem trustworthy, and even if she does. Although I haven't in the second case.. I was assuming she said she was on the pill or something. If she isn't then definitely condom.

Scenario 2: Yeah I would would wear a condom unless I trust her and she claims to be on the pill.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol.

1. Most diseases, if you are inside her, even shortly, congradulations, you now have what she has. Youd be suprised what you can pick up sometimes just having genital contact. Sometimes you may get lucky and not have anything, some are harder to catch.

2. (This is if you shot your load in her the first time)...The only reason to use a condom the second time is pregnancy issues and if its the next day she already has your junk inside her from last night, so if she can get pregnant on those two days or the day after that, then she;ll get pregnant if its possible.

Id say at this point and if you came inside her the first time, then go bareback the second, if shes on birth control, go bareback because if you got anything, you might as well enjoy the next 2-3 weeks before the symptoms show (some show in a few days)...besides, if you are no longer worriedabout STDS, then using condoms while shes on BC is pretty [censored]-tarded.