View Single Post
Old 06-11-2007, 04:57 AM

Default Re: Full Tilt Shortcuts - new ahk script

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Also another problem....
Its taking a long time for my mouse to move to an active table. Is there a way to make the buttons and everything still work without having to have mouse over the table? Id like to find a way to just use the keyboard ya know. Thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not quite sure what you are asking... If there are 3 tables open and all are waiting for you to press fold, call, or bet... which table to you want the keyboard commands to be directed to?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well right now this is trial.. i wanna buy it but wanna make sure its going to work for me. But, I thought i could toggle to th pending tables i wanted to toggle to. I made my spacebar button the button to go from table to table. And I am fine with mouse hovering over the table so the buttons work. But the mouse sometimes isn't moving over the activated table like its supposed to and when it does its taking a really long time. But sometimes doesn't go there at all.Then I manualy have to move my mouse to the table. But then whats the point of using these shortcuts if I alreayd got my mouse over the table. Hope you can help, thanks