View Single Post
Old 06-10-2007, 06:22 PM

Default Re: So...Could I have diabetes?

[ QUOTE ]
your wieght, isnt really excessive, 16% which, who knows how accurate the reading is, isnt crazy fat, and 200 @ 5 11 isnt huge. Whats your diet like?

[/ QUOTE ]
I think I eat pretty well...Usually don't eat breakfast. When I do, it might be some oatmeal, an instant breakfast-type drink, a Nature Valley granola bar, rice cakes(with peanut butter), something to that effect.

For lunch I usually have something like a turkey or tuna sandwich. Along with that might be some pretzels or some Sun Chips.

Dinner can be pretty much anything, depending on if I'm at home, if I'm out, or if I'm at my girlfriend's house. If I'm at home it's usually whatever my mom makes, usually some kind of chicken or something pretty easy to make.

If I'm out I'll usually get either Subway or Chipotle. I try to stay away from Chipotle as much as I can but that usually doesn't work out to well.

If I'm at my girlfriend's house it's almost always something healthy. Her dad is a chef, so the food is amazing. Lot of chicken and pasta over there.

When I snack it's pretzels, peanut butter crackers, rice cakes(with peanut butter), Sun Chips, anything like that.

I guess that's pretty much it, unless I'm forgetting something. As far as liquids go, I rarely drink soda. Water, flavored water(Propel or the Powerade water), the occasional Gatorade. I just recently started drinking that Arizona tea, but I probably won't be drinking that too often.