View Single Post
Old 06-09-2007, 05:31 PM

Default Re: BBV Desperation Extravaganza!!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
im online busto but used to play the 27 turbos on stars last year, havent deposited since firepay and neteller decided they hated canadians, i was a winning player with mega tilt issues

stake me if you want to win but i dont really care

[/ QUOTE ]
thinking about it, but are you gonna play like a scared little bitch? cause that's what i would do.

[/ QUOTE ]
lol. one time last year i called a 75$ bet on the river in live 1/2 with 3rd pair because i knew i was good. I had 200$ on the 1/2 table and 10$ in my bank account, I dont play scared

[/ QUOTE ]
woowwowow your argument is very convincing. someone else better step up to the plate

[/ QUOTE ]

I would eat Dan87 alive with my hands tied behind my back. If you want proof stake us each for a $5 hu match.

[/ QUOTE ]
i cant guarantee id win, but i can guarantee id get my money in good fish
EDIT: i dont have proof im a winning player, my sharkscope for stars (Dan87) shows me as losing like 250$ i cant remember, i ran like trash and took shots at 100$ sitngos when i lost a 16$ one

the only proof i can say is that last summer i basically lived off playing live poker and had a dayjob just for fun until i had to take almost all my bankroll to pay for school and car insurance after i got in an accident