View Single Post
Old 06-09-2007, 05:04 AM

Default Re: Full Tilt Shortcuts - new ahk script

[ QUOTE ]
Ok, I hate doing this, but I was wondering if there could be a way to turn off the forcing of the current table to the top when another auto-activates? I know I'm the one that requested it in the first place, but the way the auto-activated table flashes on top can get disorienting after a while. That's the only thing I could ask for as an improvement (de-provement?). I'd send an extra $10 for the trouble because this prog is so sick awesome for the way I play.

[/ QUOTE ]

I assume you use cascaded tables. Is this true?
Do you check any of the four bottom-left checkboxes on the Tables tab?

Assuming you operate with none of these boxes checked with cascaded tables, I think I can see your problem. Full Tilt brings a pending table to the top but does not activate it (which leaves an activated table lower in the pile). FTS then brings the active table to the top.

So a solution for you would be to only bring the active table to the top when the user is using the "Automatically Move to next table with pending action" feature of FTS.

Let me know if my assumptions about your usage are correct, and if this would solve it for you.

nano