View Single Post
Old 06-09-2007, 12:04 AM

Default Re: DUI - A trip report

[ QUOTE ]
BTW, two examples to back up his point: a couple of times when I was living in a nice part of town, I was pulled over late at night for no reason at all. Well, they made up a completely BS reason for doing so - one time it was swerving (I wasn't, the cop and I were the only two on the road so I was driving super straight) and the other was for running a stop sign (another flat-out lie, I saw the cop driving around aimlessly, just he and I on the road, and made it a point to make a deliberate stop). One time was particularly LOL because I had my wallet stolen a week or so prior so couldn't prove who I was, and also didn't have license or proof of registration on me for some reason, and yet he still let me go as he could tell I hadn't been drinking.

Both of those happened nearly 15 years ago. I shudder to think of how aggressive they are now.

[/ QUOTE ]

but you had been drinking correct? its not liek the falsified reports or something? the key to the equations is to NOT drive if you are going to drink, did i not make that clear?