View Single Post
Old 06-08-2007, 05:47 PM

Default Re: Person to person transfers

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
do not trade with Njursparven-SCAMMER

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, I had a successful first transaction with aformentioned individual of $50 then I get this e mail from full tilt. WTF!!!!

Hello Jason,

Recently it was brought to our attention that you received transaction # 00E953C1, a $50 transfer from the player "pokerplayer4352".

We simply ask you to explain your relationship to this player as well of the nature of the aforementioned transfer. In the meantime, for the safety of all accounts involved, your account has been suspended pending your response.

Thank you for your cooperation, and if there's anything else we can help you with, please let us know.

Regards,

Ashley
Fraud Analyst
Full Tilt Poker Support

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Please remember never to give out your password or enter account details over the Internet. Full Tilt Poker staff will never ask you for your password. For your security, always keep this information a secret.

Learn, Chat, and Play with the Pros at http://www.fulltiltpoker.com

I responded will let you know what happens.

[/ QUOTE ]

Tell them exactly what happened. He's a stranger that you linked up with on a poker message board that you traded money with in exchange for sending money on another site. You heard on said message board that that player had scammed other people, though your transaction was completed successfully. Other than this one transaction you don't know this person and have no relationship with him.

As long as you haven't logged much playing time with him you should be fine.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ya, that is what i did. Appreciate the good wishes, i am sure that this will all work out fine and even if it doesn't i am definately balla enuff to handle 50 buck loss....but no more than 51, so i dodged a bullet there. I will update with response from FT when it comes through.