View Single Post
Old 06-08-2007, 01:47 PM

Location: this forum again I will ban you. If you send me an email or private message, I will ban you.
Default Re: Wynn Poker room BS

[ QUOTE ]
Another note:

I've been in the Wynn with drunk annoying 2p2ers a few times, one of show kicked over my chip stack. We weren't close to getting thrown out. I have to assume that you guys were being far worse than we were, and frankly- we were out of line.

[/ QUOTE ]

when i saw your first response i was surprised because this incident came to mind. The wynn let us get away with being completely ridiculously out of line because we probably tipped out like 4 racks over the course of 2-3 hours. I really dont understand why the wynn cares if people are loud and having fun. It seems like that is EXACTLY what the poker room is for. I would never even consider complaining about another table having too much fun or being too loud unless they were like running into my chair and spilling their drinks on everyone. Im so tired of every gambler in vegas being the biggest retard nits alive and complaining about everything. It makes the whole experience way less pleasant.