View Single Post
Old 06-08-2007, 02:23 AM

Default Re: Bluescouse busto!

Update: he lost a further £60,000, and had just £20,000 left. The comment section of his blog made for amazing reading, with so many people telling him he was a fool, trying to give advice or just giving up.

Then on June 6th he had a +£36.6k session.

Now I see he has just posted the below, and he now has £125k / $250k. Good on him but still, countdown to busto?!?!

"Thursday, June 07, 2007
BIG WIN
i played bloeffer again today at $50/$100 hu, 2 tables and continued where i left off from yesterday except i was running much much better (and i was running good yesterday). i flopped full houses probably 7/8 times and trips 10/15 times and often he would hit top pair when this happened. the deck was incredibly kind to me and i stayed focused and managed to capitalise on this winning £55k in about 2 and a half hours. bloeffer's account was empty then and asked me if i would play him on loislane's account. i wasn't keen to play just incase it was lois (loislane is a regular $100/$200 and $250/$500 player, hu and short handed and very aggressive). eventually i agreed to play bloeffer under lois' name after much talk. we kept it at $50/$100 2 tables and then he became very aggressive, re-raising me alot preflop, so much that i had to ask him if it was really him but he assured me it was. as the match went on though his post flop play calmed down quite a bit (although not his pre-flop play) and i was able to build my stack a bit. i had been playing for just over 3 and a half hours and i wasn't overly keen on playing bloeffer under lois' name so i told bloeffer i would leave in 15mins, which he said was ok and i stopped then (after the 15), £15k up for the second half of the session. £70,400 up altogether.

if i at all make bloeffer sound like a shady norwegian then that is not how i mean it to be. he is always very nice in the chat whether he wins or loses, i even feel a bit bad for winning against him, but i don't like the fact that he wants to play me under a different username. i probably should be more firm and say no to playing him on other accounts and stop then.

the roll is now £125k. i've withdrawn a load from betfair to put into crypto and maybe a few other sites over the next few days. i guess i'm very lucky to be in this situation as running average or worse yesterday and i would have gone broke. i've got the crypto tourney tomorrow that i want to concentrate on. if i bust early i might go out and if i go deep then maybe a film or something afterwards, unlikely i will play cash again tomorrow, i feel quite exhausted after playing a few days of hu and 3 days of sport in a row. probably cash again saturday but no guarantees, see how i feel on the day."

http://88percent.blogspot.com/