View Single Post
Old 06-07-2007, 11:12 PM

Default Re: Tough Spot w/ QQ in Blinds (10/20)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Also,

This guy has 22 posts in almost a year, and some of you bash him when he makes a strat post? The hand may not be the most interesting, but he is obviously trying to learn cash games.

[/ QUOTE ]

Or maybe its because people who have 22 posts and who don't regularly play high stakes aren't supposed to post in HSNL- and when they do, they are expected to post hands that don't suck, and not spazz out and retaliate when people critisize their play. This type of post is way too frequent nowadays. Where did the forum we all learned to play 22/17 from go? lol

srsly

-Jeff

[/ QUOTE ]

You're an idiot. Go back to the swingset. FTR, it says nowhere in the HSNL sticky, nor is it the commmon consensus that this type of hand shouldn't be in HSNL.

I agree that it's a relatively simple spot that has a couple different lines, but instead of offering a line to OP or a definitive answer, you trolled the thread with elitist bull [censored] then tried to defend it by saying OP retaliated and spazzed out, which, he didn't.

I dunno if I should make such bold statements to a guy who works out 2-3 hours a day on the jungle gym, i'd hate to get a stats request for a ten kay yo invite.

-Tex

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't be an [censored] You're second point is reasonable. Calling me an idiot is just stupid, this is a poker forum, I'm better than you at poker, I contribute more meaningful posts to this forum, and I'm almost certainly a lot smarter than you. So just shut up with the BS and save it for NVG or w/e.

[/ QUOTE ]

ActionJack displays his keen intelligence in this thread.

And is obviously better than me at poker:

Seat 1: MYNMSGREG ($1960 in chips)
Seat 2: cts687 ($2060 in chips)
Seat 3: Empire2000 ($3441.05 in chips)
Seat 4: ActionJeff ($1970 in chips)
Seat 5: yellowsub86 ($10085.85 in chips)
Seat 6: Festivuss ($3781 in chips)
cts687: posts small blind $10
Empire2000: posts big blind $20
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to MYNMSGREG [Ad Jh]
ActionJeff: raises $50 to $70
yellowsub86: folds
Festivuss: folds
MYNMSGREG: raises $185 to $255
cts687: folds
Empire2000: folds
ActionJeff: raises $1715 to $1970 and is all-in
MYNMSGREG: calls $1705 and is all-in

ActionJeff: shows [8s As]

And let's not forget this quote:

[ QUOTE ]
u should change ur mind about going to turning stone, im gonna beat ur ass so bad and then take pics for the 2p2 community in a thread titled "don't [censored] with me"

[/ QUOTE ]

Good stuff.

Jeff, just don't be a meany-head, k? Thx!

<font color="white"> you're still an idiot, though </font>