View Single Post
Old 06-07-2007, 06:20 PM

Default early am 8/16 hand

this happened about 5am at CP... the table was only 5 deep because of the time of day. I have to beleive i played this wrong but was wondering what anyone thought of the play..

reads at the table:
i have only been at the table for about 45 min so reads arent dead on but since we are so shorthanded i have been able to concentrate on these 4 better then full ring, anyway..

CO: mid 50s white who just colored up 1400.. seems very laggy, folded when he was beat but raises with almost any hand.

button: good tag player who i could tell was enjoying being to the left of the CO for the entire evening

sb: 20 something asian girl who i am not familiar with at all

BB: 50-ish white woman who i was playing with at 6/12 a few hours earlier who is a HORRIBLE player i.e. redistributes, makes ALOT of donk bets..

HERO: my image at the table right has to be fairly tight, i have won 1 hand w/o sd and have lost around 150...

HERO call UTG with 4 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]4 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]
CO calls, button raises, sb calls 2, bb calls 2, i call, CO calls

FLOP: 3 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]4 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]Q [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
sb check, bb check, HERO check, CO bets, Button raises, folded to HERO who 3-bets, CO calls, Button calls

Turn: A [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

HERO checks, CO checks, Button bets, HERO c/r, all fold

did i really play this that bad??? i am thinking i should have lead out so maybe the CO would call and the button might raise? but then again i had been playing since about 8 pm... thanks in advance for your thoughts